Join us at one of our regular Blue Wave Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationSeattleDateTue Jul 11thDetailsSodo PopDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationPortlandDateMon Aug 7thDetailsAudio CinemaDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationEugeneDateTue Oct 24thDetailsHilton Downtown EugeneDetails8pm - 9pm
The Blue Waves can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist 'n' Shout The Beatles
- You Are The Best Thing Ray Lamontagne
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- American Girl Tom Petty
- Lonely Boy Black Keys
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot Pat Benatar
- Wagon Wheel Old Crow Medicine Show
- Shake It Off Taylor Swift
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- Can’t Stop The Feeling Justin Timberlake
- Shut Up and Dance Walk The Moon
- Locked Out of Heaven Bruno Mars
- Hey Ya Outkast
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- Happy Pharrell Williams
- Rolling In The Deep Adele
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Don’t Know Why Norah Jones
- At Last Etta James
- Save The Last Dance Michael Buble
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- In The Mood Glen Miller
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
- Georgia On My Mind Ray Charles
Funk + Motown
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- Stand By Me Ben E King
- Ain’t Too Proud To Beg Temptations
- The Way You Make Me Feel Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- Hold On I’m Comin Sam & Dave
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Heard It Through The Grapevine Marvin Gaye
- Hard To Handle Otis Redding
- My Girl Temptations
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Shout Isley Brothers
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody Whitney Houston
- December 1963 (Oh What A Night) The Four Seasons
- Walking On Sunshine Katrina and the Waves
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- All Night Long Lionel Richie
- Various Traditional Jewish Folk Dances (Horahs)
- Various Bluegrass Tunes
- Hundreds of String Quartet Standards, and Traditional Ceremony Music
- Hundreds of Jazz Standards
- Various Italian Folk Songs/Dances
- Anything, really!
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Blue Wave Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivaled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
One of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding
Once you have found Blue Wave Band, there is no need to look any further. Seriously - book them immediately! From the very first time we listened to them at their showcase, we were hooked. We booked a 10-piece band for the reception (with piano + violin for ceremony / jazz trio for cocktail hour) and our guests were RAVING about how fantastic they were all night long, we heard consistently they were the best band they've ever heard at a wedding. The 10-piece seriously killed it playing everything from Bruno Mars to Taylor Swift to Earth Wind and Fire to Nat King Cole - we had the dance floor packed all night - young, old and in between - even as meals were being served and the band was playing some lighter dinner tunes, our guests still couldn't help but continue to dance and enjoy the live music ... We cannot thank Blue Wave Band enough for being one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!!!
We hired the Blue Wave Band and had them play 7 pieces play during our reception. They also performed classical piano music during our onsite ceremony and great background music during the cocktail hour. Brian was a true professional to deal with the entire time leading up to the wedding and always made sure he got back to me with an answer for every question asked. The greatest part about this band is you can really customize them to what you are looking for. Their pricing depends on the size of the band you want and if you are having them play the cocktail hour and/or ceremony. I would use them again no questions asked!